MacCraic -Episode 102a – How Clean is Your Clam?
- What kind of issues?
- Loss of capacity
- Mrs. MacCraic’s MacBook Battery Issue | MacCraic
- Cycling your battery
- Keep on surfaces that let air circulate
- Use proper power adapters
- Additional reading Apple – Batteries – Notebooks
Anti Virus and the Mac
- Should you be concerned
- Social engineering
- What products are available
- VirusBarrier X6 – Compatible with OS X Lion – Mac Anti-Virus, Mac Virus Scan, Mac Virus Check, Firewall
- Others – the usual suspects Norton and McAffee
- Best practice to stay safe
- Be aware
- Be cautious
- Trust your gut
- Software updates
- Make use your Macs security settings
- Additional reading 5 Mac AntiVirus Tools for OS X (And Do We Need Them?) | Mac.AppStorm
Thanks to everyone for listening and subscribing to the podcast. If you enjoy it go out and tell your friends to subscribe. You can also show your support by heading on over to iTunes and leaving a comment. This helps us get noticed and increase our listenership which can help to attract new and cool sponsors to the show.
That’s all the craic from this weeks Mac.
Subscribe in iTunes Link